I'm Ebony, a Freelance Digital Marketer, Communications and Campaign Specialist.
Based in Sydney, I'm currently freelancing while completing my Master of Communication, Digital Media. Professionally I have several years experience working for small to large brands, companies and charities.
With a background in both IT and the Arts, I'm a unique mix of technical and creative. I'm passionate about digital media and creating campaigns that stand out and push boundaries. I love creating new concepts and ideas and being able to execute them generating at high ROI.
● Marketing Strategy
● Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
● Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
● Email Marketing & Lead Generation
● Performance Based Marketing
● Website Design & Content Management
● Written, Image and Video Content Creation
● Social Media Marketing & Community Management
● Paid Social Media Advertising (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter)
● Video Content Creation & Editing
● End to End Campaign Management
● Graphic Design
Digital Marketing Specialist - ANZ Stadium & Bankwest Stadium (2018 - Present)
Digital Marketing Specialist - Mozo.com.au (2017 - 2018)
Marketing & PR Executive - eHotelier (2017)
Digital Communications Coordinator - Talent International (2015 - 2017)
Master of Communication (Digital Marketing) - Deakin University, 2020
Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies & Marketing) - Swinburne University, 2018
Certificate III (Information Technology) - Canberra Institute of Technology, 2011